about High West Energy and Cooperatives...
- Voluntary and Open Membership - Cooperatives are voluntary organizations, open to all persons able to use their services and willing to accept the responsibilities of membership.
- Democratic Member Control - Cooperatives are democratic organizations controlled by their members, who actively participate in setting policies and making decisions.
- Members’ Economic Participation - Members contribute equitably to, and democratically control, the capital of their cooperative.
- Autonomy and Independence - Cooperatives are autonomous, self-help organizations controlled by their members.
- Education, Training, and Information - Cooperatives provide education and training for their members, elected representatives, managers, and employees so they can contribute effectively to the development of their cooperatives.
- Cooperation Among Cooperatives - Cooperatives serve their members most effectively and strengthen the cooperative movement by working together.
- Concern for Community - While focusing on member needs, cooperatives work for the sustainable development of their communities.
- Under Construction - ...